"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
"Our mission is to guide our clients from where they are to where they need to be – strategically, operationally and financially."
businesses in transition
Pivotal Strategies' professionals have guided numerous companies through challenges and issues associated with various states of corporate transition. Throughout our careers we have acquired skill sets and experiences that are particularly relevant to:
· Distressed companies requiring guidance in crisis management and strategic, operational and financial recovery
· Businesses that are in, or emerging from, the development stage and require support in strategic planning, raising capital and developing infrastructure
· Companies reevaluating their supply chain strategies or considering international sourcing
· Companies reevaluating their competitive strategies, including entry into new markets, product lines or distribution channels; or evaluating potential international expansion or contraction
· Businesses facing voids in leadership or skill sets due to generational succession issues, market dislocations, illness or unexpected retirement
· Companies seeking growth, diversification or strategic advantage through acquisitions; or, are in need of support to integrate recently acquired businesses
· Companies considering divestiture of all or part of their businesses due to change in strategic focus, succession issues, liquidity needs, restructuring, etc.
· Businesses evaluating the adequacy of, and/or reengineering, their business processes to support growth and other transitional initiatives
The services we provide are specifically designed to support our clients in addressing the multi-faceted challenges and issues inherent in these, as well as other states of corporate transition.